Lilli.B, Lilli.C, Lydia and I worked together to make a building that might replace a real thing that is the big red shipping on the oval that we called ‘the green house’.
I learnt that estimation is important if your making a model that might become a real building.
My groups estimation was 11.50 x 2.50 our frame of reference was 10m x 2m and the actual measurements were 12.25m x 2.48m.
I started to understand that team work isn’t as hard as I thought and you can’t always get what you want and arguments can be worked around.
We made The Green House out of laminated laminating sheets, clay, paper, glue, sticky tape and espeshely team work.